Welcome To Fremont Private Holdings
Fremont Private Holdings makes platform investments in growing family and founder-owned businesses with at least $25 million in EBITDA. FPH is the direct private investment arm of Fremont Group, the investment office for the Bechtel family.
FPH invests permanent family capital and partners with founders or management teams to build North American businesses over time. FPH focuses on long-term outcomes, makes both majority and minority investments, and can hold investments indefinitely.
Target businesses share the following characteristics:
- Equity investment of $50 million plus ($30 million for co-investments)
Add-on investments may be any size
- Attractive industry segment
- Strong, defensible market position
- History of growth and clearly identifiable future growth opportunities
- Experienced and proven management team
- Consistent profitability and cash flow
- Limited technology risk
We primarily target investments in the following industry segments:
- Business Services
- Auto Dealerships
- Construction Services