Welcome To Fremont Private Holdings
Fremont Private Holdings makes platform investments in growing family and founder-owned operating businesses generating at least $20 million in EBITDA. FPH is the direct private investment arm of Fremont Group, the investment office for the Bechtel family.
FPH only invests permanent family capital. We look to build businesses in partnership with management over a timeframe that may extend well beyond the investment horizon of a traditional private equity firm.
Target businesses share the following characteristics:
- Equity investment of $50 million plus ($30 million for co-investments)
Add-on investments may be any size
- Attractive industry segment
- Strong, defensible market position
- History of growth and clearly identifiable future growth opportunities
- Experienced and proven management team
- Consistent profitability and cash flow
- Limited technology risk
We primarily target investments in the following industry segments:
- Business Services
- Auto Dealerships
We will consider both majority and minority investments. We avoid businesses where we perceive there to be technology or business model risk over a medium to long-term horizon.