We believe in forming true partnerships with the owners and managers of the companies in which we invest. FPH invests in family and founder-owned businesses as well as businesses with significant management ownership.
We believe our experience and long-term orientation is particularly well suited to the following situations:
- Owners looking to diversify their wealth or plan for succession through the sale of 20-80% of their business.
- Owners concerned about the legacy of the family business and the well being of their employees.
- Owners interested in bringing on a financial and operating partner in connection with the acquisition of a complementary business.
We believe FPH is an attractive partner due to:
- Our flexible, long-term family capital.
- Our experience in a wide variety of industries.
- Our commitment to preserving and enhancing company cultures.
- Our willingness to invest additional capital in growth initiatives over time.
- Our active, value-added engagement with portfolio companies.
- Our conservative approach to leverage.
- Our consideration of both minority and majority transactions
Our investment decisions are driven by a set of core values:
- Adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fair dealing.
- Challenge ourselves and our partners to perform at the highest levels.
- Form true partnerships with like-minded individuals.
- Recognize and reward excellence.